You are using AWS for a while, but you now notice that both your organization and AWS are changing. Have you ever thought that your current AWS infrastructure can be set up even better? It is time to take a critical look at this. A Well-Architected review provides insight into improvements of your AWS infrastructure.
Why a AWS Well-Architected review?
The process for reviewing an architecture is a constructive conversation about architectural decisions and is not an audit mechanism. The process is used to measure and improve workloads to match your goals.
- You know if your workloads run as optimally as possible
- You know if your resources have been used efficiently and cost-effectively
- Identify and reduce risks
- Discover new AWS Services
- Learn the AWS Best Practices
What is AWS Well-Architected?
The AWS Well-Architected Framework has been developed to help cloud architects build an environment that is secure and scalable, performs well and is cost-efficient. The framework is based on 5 pillars:
- Operational excellence; The ability to run and monitor systems to deliver business value and to continually improve supporting processes and procedures.
- Security; The ability to protect information, systems, and assets while delivering business value through risk assessments and mitigation strategies.
- Reliability; The ability of a system to recover from infrastructure or service disruptions, dynamically acquire computing resources to meet demand, and mitigate disruptions such as misconfigurations or transient network issues.
- Performance efficiency; The ability to use computing resources efficiently to meet system requirements, and to maintain that efficiency as demand changes and technologies evolve.
- Cost optimization; The ability to run systems to deliver business value at the lowest price point.
The framework offers a consistent approach for customers and partners to evaluate their architecture and, if desired, adjust it to a design that is scalable for the future.
How can inQdo Cloud help?
The consultants at inQdo Cloud are happy to help you perform or assist with a Well-Architected review of your environment. During a review, we are looking into several aspects of your company and your infrastructure. Based on this, a report will be made and where necessary an improvement proposal will be presented.
A Well-Architected review for your company?
Interested? Please send an email to Dennis van Bavel or give us a call: 085 – 201 11 61 to discuss the options.