Dennes Meeusen successfully completed the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam
Dennes Meeusen is a real go-getter. Within a month, he renewed his AWS Solution architect – Associate certification ánd he passed his AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam. Congratulations, Dennes!
Smart and driven
Dennes has been working for us for a little over a month. We knew he’s a smart and driven guy, so we weren’t surprised when he told us he had successfully completed the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam.
Let’s, however, not underestimate the fact that this achievement happened within in his first month working at inQdo! During this month, he also renewed his AWS Solution Architect – Associate certification. Again, we gained ourselves a very enthusiastic and determined colleague.
In case you’re wondering: yes, Dennes wants more. He already signed up for the AWS Certified DevOps Professional exam. He’s a go-getter for sure.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam validates technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform. Exam concepts for this exam include:
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost-control mechanisms
Would you like more information about how we train our AWS Dev/Ops engineers? Please, don’t hesitate to contact us.