simplifying cloud and integration together
3439 NG Nieuwegein
+31 85 2011161
• retrieving the requirements for new integrations
• defining integration architecture and vision
• advise on integration optimization
• designing and implementing Integration Competence Centers
• coaching of (integration) architects and specialists
• installing integration platforms
• building and testing interfaces
• performing upgrades of integration platforms
• providing first, second and third line support for interfaces
• monitoring interfaces on integration platforms
• providing technical management and hosting of integration platforms
• providing stand-by services on integration platforms
inQdo connect is the integration platform of inQdo. State of the art technology with standard connectors and coupling sizes, including API Management.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.