At inQdo, you’ll find an energetic team of consultants who are supporting companies with requests regarding application integration and Amazon Web Services. During weekdays, we’re often working at our clients’ offices. And on Fridays, we’re all working together at our brand new office in Nieuwegein. If you’re looking for us during lunchtime, just visit our game corner. You’ll find us playing frantically at FIFA, pool or table football / foosball.
Working at inQdo stands for working in an informal atmosphere, with a lot of attention for personal and professional development. Our client portfolio is comprehensive and consists of both small and large companies. From day one, you’ll experience a lot of responsibilities, but we’ll always be around to help you when needed.
We’ll offer you…
- the freedom to be creative: you’ll work with clients ánd you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the further development of inQdo
- a working environment with a lot of independence
- a diverse client portfolio
- many projects: you’ll be responsible for multiple accounts and projects per week
- a one-on-one relationship with the client, with associated responsibilities
- a great work-life balance
Our working conditions
Some of our working conditions are:
- a competitive salary
- 26 days of annual leave + 5 extra sick-days
- a bonus scheme
- a laptop
- depending on the position: a company car or mobility fee
- a telephone fee
- after a successful trial period: a telephone or an iPad
- an excellent pension scheme
Would you like to work at inQdo? We’d love to hear from you! Send a short motivational letter with CV to Eline van Vliet: email@example.com. If you prefer the social media channels, just send us a message via LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
We’ll contact you by phone if we think we’re a match. After a short interview, will (hopefully) invite you for a meeting at our office. In case of a mutual click, you can get started very soon!
Can’t find an interesting vacancy on our website? Convince us of your knowledge by sending an open application to Eline van Vliet: firstname.lastname@example.org.