New release: inQdo essentials 2.2
On Friday, January 13th 2017 we released inQdo essentials 2.2. This newest version of essentials is equipped with some great new features.
inQdo essentials 2.2
After the launch of inQdo essentials 2.0 in 2016, we released inQdo essentials 2.2 in January 2017. This latest version contains a brand-new cross-referencing feature and comes with some interesting improvements regarding monitoring and exception handling.
These new features are:
- Monitoring: monitored asset types added
- Monitoring: snoozing of measurement notifications and reports
- Monitoring: downloading of historical measurements
- Monitoring: viewing of essentials Monitoring Agent log in the GUI
- Monitoring: detection of failing agents
- Exception handling: snooze exception notifications
- Exception handling: viewing of essentials Exception Handling Agent log in the GUI
- Several minor technical changes
All features are explained in full detail in the release notes. You can request these here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in the new features of inQdo essentials we are more than willing to show them to you and, if necessary, support you in implementing them. Please contact us via email@example.com or 085-201 11 61.