Third AWS/DevOps certificate for Dennis van Bavel
We’re very proud of our colleague Dennis: last week he received his third AWS certificate. His newest title? AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level. Congrats, Dennis!
Continue to develop yourself
As soon as you start working after graduating college or high school, it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re finished learning. At least, not at inQdo! And definitely not when you tell us you like taking courses. Developing yourself is perfect for your personal and professional growth.
Some of us like to boost our management skills, while others prefer developing their soft skills. And everybody in the IT sector loves to show off their latest certifications. Just like Dennis does.
Straight towards that senior position
Since Dennis started working at inQdo in 2013, he’s been on a roll. He has finished quite an amount of courses and in less than 4 years time he gained his position as a senior AWS/DevOps consultant.
Last week, this studious AWS/DevOps engineer received his third AWS certificate. Now, he has the following 3 AWS certifications:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level
AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level
Amazon Web Services doesn’t just hand out these titles; you have to prove your knowledge in different areas. For this last certification, Dennis was tested on 4 subjects:
- AWS Fundamentals. Identifying and recognizing cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs.
- Designing and developing. Identifying the appropriate techniques to code a cloud solution.
- Deployment and Security. Recognizing and implementing secure procedures for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance
He passed with flying colors. And yes, he already put the next certification on his wish-list. 😉