Our market and our business are growing fast. That’s why we’re looking for someone who wants to grow with us in the position of:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Engineer
Are you an experienced Cloud/DevOps engineer? Then inQdo Cloud is looking for you! inQdo Cloud is a great organization with a committed team.
What are you going to do?
As an AWS Cloud Engineer at inQdo Cloud you are responsible for programming, advising, designing, managing and optimizing the Amazon Web Services environments of your own customer portfolio. You are responsible for setting up new projects and customers and you remain responsible for the daily management of their environments. You configure and develop a highly automated infrastructure and help customers by making improvements and coming up with new solutions. Of course, you also offer support, analyze complex problems and solve them. In this position you work both internally and on location at the customer.
Simplifying cloud together
With our passion for IT and innovation, we founded inQdo in 2010 and expanded into an organization with a professional team of experts. Our motivation is to deliver innovative cloud solutions. We design, build and maintain high-quality solutions based on the Amazon Web Services technology. Projects and management, together with the customer. We stand for clear agreements, predictable quality and reusability. With our team in the Netherlands we help our customers with their business continuity. This is appreciated by our customers.
Who are we looking for?
You have a strong foundation as a senior Cloud / DevOps engineer. Experience with cloud infrastructures is an advantage. Whatever you do, you’ll do it convincingly. You bring the people around you on board and lead the way to the best result for the customer.
- enthusiastic and driven
- good programming skills, preferably with Python, Java, and/or Node.js
- experience with back-end software development and CI / CD pipelines
- experience with Amazon Web Services, Lambda and Serverless is nice, but not necessary
- knowledge of RESTful APIs are plus points
- experience with Agile / Scrum is an advantage
- above-average pool or Fifa skills
- fluent in Dutch and English
About inQdo Cloud
- a young and transparent company;
- informal way of communicating;
- driven experts;
- a lot of knowledge of Amazon Web Services;
- a place for your personality!
- a competitive monthly salary with a profit sharing, pension plan, free choice in your lease car or mobility allowance, laptop and phone or tablet;
- 26 vacation days and up to five extra days if you are not sick;
- different courses so that you can improve your soft skills and hard skills;
- a nice workplace including a pool table, Playstations and drinks, but also the possibility to work at home;
- several staff outings per year.
Are you the AWS Cloud Engineer that we are looking for?
Send a motivation letter with your CV to Peter Perebooms. Questions? We are happy to answer that. Call us on 085-2011161.
If there’s a match, we invite you as soon as possible for one (or more) interviews. If there is a click after this introduction, an employment conditions interview will follow, after which you can start working at inQdo Cloud. So it can go really fast!