What are APIs?
Application programming interfaces, or APIs, have become the standard way of connecting applications, data and devices and providing services to partners and end users. They make it possible to make data and services visible in web apps, mobile apps and other connected devices.
API’s are the future
More and more things will be carried out via APIs. It is not new, but today APIs can be adopted more easily by everyone thanks to common standards and protocols (REST / JSON / etc.).
Benefits of APIs:
- Easily manage your unique data and services
- APIs are the key to digital transformation: APIs are not the goal, digital transformation is the goal.
- Agility: build new services faster
- Improved real-time data for improved customer experience
- Standard APIs ensure better management
More information about API Management or inQdo Connect?
Let’s meet up for a cup of coffee!
Or give us a call on +31 85-2011161 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.