Would you like to work in a young, enterprising environment with plenty of challenges? Do you love working with the latest technology and have a drive for innovation? Then look no further! inQdo is looking for a System Administrator/Support Desk Employee to complement our team and to help keep our innovations going.
We are looking for a:
System Administrator/Support Desk Employee
As a System Administrator/Support Desk Employee you will provide support, in person or by phone, to our internal and external clients and help them in a professional manner. You decide if you are able to solve issues/problems or if you put them through to a colleague. Even if you put them through, you retain the end responsibility of that issue/problem. You keep track of progress on unresolved issues/problems and check their status. You analyse the issues/problems report these. You are flexible in terms of office hours so that you can be on stand-by and on call once in a while. You will also help with compiling Service Level reports and take the initiative to signal client issues and deal with them. Lastly, you are able to initiate potential structural improvements for our clients.
- You have well development analytical abilities and have good communication skills.
- You are accurate, goal-oriented and are open and honest.
- You recognise yourself in key words like ‘flexible’ and ‘responsible’.
- Essential is an excellent command of both Dutch and English.
- And of course, you need a healthy dose of patience and customer-friendliness.
Desired knowledge and experience
- Relevant training at MBO level.
- At least one or two years of relevant work experience.
- A particular interest in IT which is reflected in your choice of studies, internships and/or work experience.
- Knowledge of integration solutions and Amazon Web Services are an advantage.
- Not Google, Apple or Microsoft, but just as much fun!
- A young company looking for real challenges.
- Entrepreneurs with a direct and informal communication style.
- Experts who are passionate about integration and Amazon Web Services.
What inQdo offers
- A professional and personal development path that includes communication skills and job-related content training.
- A challenging job in which you are the lynch pin for client support.
- The support of the very best IT colleagues.
- A great working environment in a cool building.
- The usual stuff: salary in line with the market, pension, telephone reimbursement, iPad.
Who are we?
inQdo was founded in 2010. Our team of integration consultants supports companies by simplifying their business processes. Our AWS consultants help organizations with transforming their IT systems to the AWS cloud.
inQdo designs IT architecture and develops integration solutions for applications. We help clients with implementations, upgrades and complex management processes. We are also partner and reseller of Amazon Web Services, and we’re specialised in cloud transformation, monitoring, support, AWS WorkSpaces and SAP on AWS.
We have done some very interesting projects. You can find them on the page with customer cases.
Are you the System Administrator/Support Desk Employee that we are looking for? If so, send Eline van Vliet a brief letter of motivation and your CV, or use the social media channels to reach us!
Any use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity will be ignored.
Do you have any further questions? Please contact Eline van Vliet on 085 2011 161.
If we see enough potential to make an initial appointment to get to know you, the next step is a telephone interview, which may then be followed by an initial meeting with a partner. After this, one or (at most) a few interview rounds with future inQdo coworkers may follow. If the click goes both ways, the next meeting is to discuss employment conditions, after which you can get started at inQdo. This means that it can all move very fast!